June 22, 2009

Enjoying myself in Ticolandia!

Pura vida! Ticolandia is called by all costarican people (Los Ticos), means our own country COSTA RICA! However, we name it in diferent ways such as, La Tiquicia, Ticolandia. Because we are TICOS!!! Oh eh oh eh oh eh oh eh...ticos ticos~~~hahahaha this is so funny! So us! I am very proud of being costarican, our unique identity, our uncomparable tradition. I always recommend my colleagues and friends to come to Costa Rica for tourism, as you can find different patern of joy spending your holiday, either going for mountain side or ocean area, you can always have a big time without enforcing it.

2 days left before going back to Dubai, i have started feeling nostalgic and wish i could stay longer, though i have JED and DEL flights right after my leave and having a hard time to swap it! On the DEL flight i will be the only male crew thus a big barrier to swap flights or days off, because i can only swap with male crew!!! what a rule~anyway, this is flight attendant's life. I cant wait to get over these turn arounds and go to Vienna at the end of month for a short break! Seriously, i am tired of this pathetic roster! Please give me a nice one next time okay! (Voice up! Like me, hard working crew with stunning performance, doesnt deserve this kind of roster!) Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi... that sucks that you can only swap with other male crew. i think you should be able to swap with all crew in the same rank! well, that's what we do, coz i'm also a FA too... ^^