September 4, 2009

September not so innovative roster...

This is my september roster...it came out on time but i am missing my Osaka flight! As i checked before it came out and i saw i had one Osaka flight...but when the roster was released it was gone!!! Dont understand why they removed me instead of other girls...i am 3rd top bidding position!!! But anyway i got 4 days off and 2 Dusseldorf flights which i bidded for...and now I only need to get rid of Mumbai...for a day off!!!

Sep 1...OFF
Sep 2-3...Vienna, Austria (my 5th Vienna in a year! nice layover~)
Sep 4-5... OFF
Sep 6-8...Dusseldorf, Germany (mein lieber!!! mein Schatz!!!)
Sep 9...OFF
Sep 10-12...Dusseldorf, Germany (yeah another one heheh...)
Sep 13-15 Milan, Italy (trying to swap for Osaka!!!)
Sep 16...Mumbai (noooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~need day off!!!)
Sep 17-26 On Holiday!!! (yeah going to Sweden!!!)
Sep 27-Oct 2...Brisbane & Auckland trip! (another long journey!)

Overall, this roster doesnt please me much except 2 dusseldorf flights and days off...all other layovers are just repeatitive and not attracting at all. I wonder why they keep giving me the same destinations over and over...please give me new ones next month okay! and i need my osaka flight back~ ;o)))

1 comment:

maria said...

Love your Blog, hope i will have some time soon to upgrade mine as well :)Woooow, so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing beautiful blog with us. I can tell that you are such a sweet person as your beautiful work.I can't wait to see the next work of you!What an inspiration.

holiday cruises