January 10, 2010

January roster 2010!!!

January roster 2010:

1.2-4 First flight of the year...Beijing China! again???!!! i told you i dont need chinese flight! smelly flights!!! disgusting smelly feet on those chinese flights...wondering how comes they are so smelly more than others!!! bummer!!!

1.7-8 Manila, Phillipines (not so interesting layover...24 hrs)
1.9-10 OFF
1.11 Athes, turn around...bloody long!!!
1.12 OFF
1.13 Nairobi, Kenya (turn around!!! can u believe that? 10 hrs flying time...is a turn around!!! only EK...)
1.14-15 OFF
1.16-18 Dusseldorf!!! (oh yeah~~~this is what i need!!!)
1.19 OFF
1.20-21 Rome, Italy!!! (pizza, pasta, cafe, Coliseous!!!)
1.22-23 OFF
1.24-29 Singapore Melbourne 6 days trip!!! (swapped with my NYC flight!)

In general, i am happy with my roster after all swaps were done! apart from chinese flight, i have nothing to say! yehaaaa~

have a nice one! thanks for reading! ;o)

2 comments:

Kerberos said...

Ya, those Mainland China passangers are very hard to deal with, I hate China Flight too...

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I hope you will get this comment. I'm so fortunate to stumble across your blog now (so many years after you started, I know) and I want to ask you to please continue to write. So honest you are in your posts and I love that! I'm also a flight attendant and it's wonderful to see someone expressing their true feelings for a change; the good and the bad.

I hope you are well, wherever you are, and if you're still flying please do continue to post and fly safe.

Love Z
from South Africa