January 10, 2010

January roster 2010!!!

January roster 2010:

1.2-4 First flight of the year...Beijing China! again???!!! i told you i dont need chinese flight! smelly flights!!! disgusting smelly feet on those chinese flights...wondering how comes they are so smelly more than others!!! bummer!!!

1.7-8 Manila, Phillipines (not so interesting layover...24 hrs)
1.9-10 OFF
1.11 Athes, turn around...bloody long!!!
1.12 OFF
1.13 Nairobi, Kenya (turn around!!! can u believe that? 10 hrs flying time...is a turn around!!! only EK...)
1.14-15 OFF
1.16-18 Dusseldorf!!! (oh yeah~~~this is what i need!!!)
1.19 OFF
1.20-21 Rome, Italy!!! (pizza, pasta, cafe, Coliseous!!!)
1.22-23 OFF
1.24-29 Singapore Melbourne 6 days trip!!! (swapped with my NYC flight!)

In general, i am happy with my roster after all swaps were done! apart from chinese flight, i have nothing to say! yehaaaa~

have a nice one! thanks for reading! ;o)

5 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

Damn. That Japanese dude TOLD YOU!!!

You complainer! Quit your job if it's such a hell. I wouldn't mind taking your place.

QQQUUUUUIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!

Mike Selvon said...

cheap airline tickets - Find cheap flights and exclusive cheap airfare flight deals. Book cheap airline tickets, discount air tickets, cheap plane tickets and airfare. Save big by booking cheap tickets on http://www.globester.com!

Kerberos said...

Ya, those Mainland China passangers are very hard to deal with, I hate China Flight too...

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I hope you will get this comment. I'm so fortunate to stumble across your blog now (so many years after you started, I know) and I want to ask you to please continue to write. So honest you are in your posts and I love that! I'm also a flight attendant and it's wonderful to see someone expressing their true feelings for a change; the good and the bad.

I hope you are well, wherever you are, and if you're still flying please do continue to post and fly safe.

Love Z
from South Africa