May 2, 2008

Counting days to join Emirates


Only 27 days remaning to fly out to Dubai from Costa Rica, lovely country. Finally I could talk with my parents about my final decision to move to Dubai and realize my dream to be a steward! They aparently did not like the idea but ended up accepting my decision, rather believe I am a good son and if this is my decision, I am the responsible one to look after myself and to explore my life from a different perspective and positively expand my global vision.

"Global Village must have Global Vision"

Let's move on to my friends circle, as of yesterday, I re encountered with my best friend Carlos...we missed the contact 3 months ago, because he was kind of upset and felt abandoned by his best friend...me!...:-( really don't know why he became so isolated and did not even give me a call or msn me. In fact, I thought something might have happened to him...so yesterday when I called him, surprisingly he picked up the phone and we talked...i couldn't be more than excited when recover his friendship and we went out to talk for a looooong time because i got home until 1am so tiring but worth it! Really cherish our friendship/fellowship and indeed he has become my main support of moving to Dubai as I know we will never be apart despite of the long distance between San Jose Costa Rica and Dubai...

No comments: