May 31, 2008

On my way to Dubai

Guys, I am writing this whilst waiting for EK flight at Houston Intercontinental Airport, the lady said today´s flight is overbooked and asking for volunteers to give up their seats and get free accomodations and cam in frommeals for his kindness. WIFI is not free at IAH, $7.95 for 24 hrs access and of course I won´t waste my money since my transit is 6 hours only hence no necessity to get a WIFI here…

The departure time is 18:00 at gate D5, I landed here at 11:40am and had been getting around all terminals…however, my two hand bags are freaking heavy so my shoulders can no longer carry those dump bags until I get on the plane. So excited now because just see Emirates Boeing 777-200LR landed and parked to the gate…all this seems to be unreal…i had watched it in youtube but never got the chance to see it with my own eyes! Indeed, this is gonna be an amazing and hilarious experience ever flying to Dubai alone!!! Almost 15 hours flight is knocking my head…gosh, how am i supposed to stand for such a long haul flight! Hopefully the famous and well known in flight entertainment system (ICE) will hold me off on the air.

Will keep you posted once I arrive Dubai and tell ya more about the tiring flight!

No comments: