July 11, 2008

Graduation!!!





Finally the 6 weeks of training had come to its end on Thursday July 10th...Such a nice training and had a lot of fun with my dear colleagues and trainers. For my surprise, Janice, a friend from Taiwan who have been working for Emirates for almost 5 years she came to myu graduation and gave me some well presented roses which almost made me cry...hahaha. I didn't expect any of those detail from her, she is really special and has great personality which I really admire on her. To update you guys about my first roster:
7.13 Dubai-Tehran (First Supy flight)
7.15 Dubai-Amman (2nd Supy flight)
7.16-7.31 CU (Can Use...means standby...but it will be changed once i hit the first supy flight!)
Here are some pics...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good fly brother!

Unknown said...

hey it is me MIDO:

i am so happy for you and maybe soon will be like you haha with new blog in EK.


NICE FLIGHT(:

Anonymous said...

Hola Marlon
it's good to hear ur news on this blog.
可喜可賀,祝未來工作愉快

abrazos
de Irma