June 27, 2008

First Aid training done!



What a boring and exhaustic training just finished! My score was 100 in written and practical exams! I feel like i had to become a doctor or so in one week...lol we had to learn a lot of medications and all kind of medical emegency situations and what to deal with them, such as CPR, fractures, air sickness, bleeding, Epilepsy fit, Anaphylatic reaction...etc. Our trainer was from Lebanon, also as online purser, he was nice and funny on transmitting his knowledge to us in a friendly manner! that helped us to be able to absorb all unfriendly materials in just 1 week. On the other hand, I am very excited because next week I will be able to check my first roster! can't wait to know where I am going as my first layover destination! Could be London? Paris? Bangkok? Sydney? Beijing? Rome? Hong Kong? Casablanca? Vienna?....hahaha I am high!




No comments: