August 5, 2008

London! Loving it...






Really enojoyed my 24 hrs stay in London, EVEN THOUGH they changed my Kuala Lumpur...not bad.
Sunny, windy but all sight seeing we did in one day...quite tiring but all worth it. I went out with couple of the crew members, took Underground heading to the London downtown...7 pounds! so expensive, can't complain about it because it was a 45 minutes trip...lol
Mr Scheduling for gods sake, gave me Beijing flight after London to make me happy since I never complained about my 5 turn arounds flights before the first layover...they heard me crying and whining at night hahahaha....
Beijing's Vienna's pictures are coming soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Marlon, it seems that you gotta going on, enjoy my friend, there are few people with your skills and many few that will have you joy. God bless you every day you pick up a flight!!