August 18, 2008

Vienna! City of Music and Art...












I was rostered to fly to Moscow on Aug 3rd but Mr Scheduling called me at 6:00 told me my flight has changed now i am going to Vienna, Austria!!! Which was awesome...
Despite of the aircraft techical failure upon our arrival into Vienna, severe cross wind and lost of hydralic...was kind of scary! But really loved Vienna! What a charming city but yes it is quite expensive everywhere and everything thing...i.e a Capucchino cost me 4 Euros...a simple breakfast cost me $12 Euros...
Captain and some crew we got changed and headed to Vienna downtown to have a drink, then I decided to take a long walk in Vienna, was amazing! saw a lot of arquitectures and museums...oh my gosh! the Saint Stephen Church so huge and antique aged with all religious decorations, people are cute and friendly even they speak German but most of them can speak English though. Bought some good stuffs in Zara, and ate good food...bought famous chocolates...
Mozart´s natal city so glamourous and full of enegy and beauty! Music and Art are all around...









No comments: