December 1, 2008

Johannesburg, no sightseeing....




Well, this is my first Johannesburg and can you believe that I did not go for any sightseeing! Anyway, we left from Dubai at 4:20am...and i didn´t manage to sleep at all probably only 1 hour~upon our arrival into Johannesburg the weather was nice and lovely but i felt sooooo damn sleepy and tired, plus exhausted because we had a medical incident on board...

For my surprise I met one taiwanes crew, haven't seen her for ages...she was crew from another flight and we stayed in the same hotel. So Linda insisted me to have a lunch with her which I enjoyed apart from my tireness...after that I went out with 3 crew members to the shopping mall to have something to eat and just walked around, then we headed back to hotel to catch up some sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz............


After 4 hours resting on my bed, I woke up at 8pm and was starving...rather than asking for room service I went back to that shopping mall and found a lot of restaurants, and i ended up having my exotic and fancy dinner at a thai restaurant, cost me 108 rands was a good dinner though. And the next day basically i went back AGAIN to that shopping mall to have breakfast but this time with other 3 different crew who i met at the lobby by coincidence bcz they were about to head out for BF. blablablablabla~my 26 hours Johannesburg was over! and the way back to Dubai i was operating as Business Class crew, sooooo exciting and interesting! I loved it even though we took nearly 4 hours to do the full service, but was a fantastic experience for me and guess what! I finished successfully my 6 months probation!!! Dah....



COFFEE ART...so nice huh~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, nice coffee art.

What medical incident happened on the flight? was the person ok? :S
Congratulations on the 6 months probation!!!

I joining Ek in one month, I am looking forward to be there!

Marlon Lee said...

Yeah he was okay but fainted for 1 minutes...no CPR but oxygen bottle was used for a while...lol quite scary seeing the big guy turned into a medical shock...gosh! welcome to EK!!! My msn is leemarlon621@hotmail.com