December 31, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! January roster has come...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

I just got off from Vienna flight and have been busy flying and sleeping...so almost no time to update my blog. Sorry for my followers and all public audience! hehehehe...I promise you guys to update pictures and journey as soon as possible. I went on vacation to London, Strasbourg and Paris. Then I missed my Hamburg flight...instead they gave me a Dhaka turn around...however I kept my Vienna! Ok...let's see my January roster, is not too bad but i am still trying to swap to trasnform my roster...hehehehe

Changes have been included after swaps...

1.1-1.3 OFF
1.4-1.7 Houston USA (Wow...going for shopping in A&F!!)
1.10-1.11 OFF
1.12-1.14 Beijing, China (After 5 months, PEK has come back to my roster...but now is freezing)
1.16-1.17 Vienna, Austria! (Oh yeah~i need this trip so bad to go on a Friday~)
1.19 Bahrain turn around
1.20-1.22 OFF
1.23-1.25 Perth, Australia (You are more than welcome to my roster! the only aussie destination i havent been to)
1.26-1.28 Casablanca, Moroco (Morocan bath again!)
1.29-1.30 OFF
1.31 Athens (Turn around!!! cant believe it...)

Keep discovering...

Warm regards,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you mention the hotel in Bangladesh? Are you seriously asking for a warning? Wise up Marlon or your flying career could be a lot shorter than you think...

Marlon Lee said...

It is true that Westin is a luxury hotel and one of the best hotels we stay. I am not sure if that is wrong to mention? Am i talking or discriminating anything about bangladesh? for me everyone is the same, and everyone deserves respect as the way should be. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

If you think this is a race/discrimination issue you're obviously not particularly smart.

Refer to your Uniform Standard Manual. "Staff must not discuss company matters within hearing of the public"

On this blog you are clearly in uniform and have now twice (from what I've read, I am seriously not bothered to look at the archives) disclosed where EK cabin crew hotels are. Go through your contract Marlon, you are in clear violation of the clause you signed.

"I hereby agree that I will not disclose, reveal to anyone outside the Company or use, other than for the purpose of carrying out my duties to the Company, any information which I know or should know from my relationship with the Company, or the context in which the information was imparted to me constitutes confidential, priveleged, proprietary or restricted information of or in any manner relating to the Company."

If you mentioned the hotel in CDG, or JFK, or whereever, you're still in violation of your contract as you've revealed CONFIDENTIAL information.

Marlon Lee said...

Thank you so much for advising me about all those aspects I didnt realize. I will check thourgh my archieves and delete all confidential information related comments. Will be careful next time blogging. Thanks again! A nice year ahead with warm wishes.