March 25, 2008

After Final Interview...

The final interview was very intense with extremely specific questions on previous customer service experiences...but I could deal them pretty well and gave necessary information the recruiter was looking for. I went out of the lounge and felt really good and secure of myself, my gut told me I did my best...so guys, let's sum up my journey really quick:

Here is my updated agenda with EK:
1/29 Attended OD
1/31 Final Interview
2/19 Got a call from EK asking for more personal detail
2/24 Missed 2 calls from EK (was 2:23am!)
2/27 Received the Golden Call DOJ April 18th
3/02 Received the Employment offer email with all medical forms.
3/11 Medical forms sent and passport coopy sent to process my security.
3/12 Got an email confirming all document were received and will get back to me shortly.
3/24 Got another email telling me to kindly wait for final approval email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! My name is karen and have questions to ask about your chosen career. (kamarie0798@yahoo.com) Thanks!