March 25, 2008

Successful achievement

I attended the Open Day on Jan 29th and we started with 82 applicants and after the height test (which means you must reach out 212 cm with your arm and on toes, men with shoes and women without shoes) and groups discussion (2 topics) the number was cut down to 17 (amazing elimination though...some people felt so dismissed without any explaination), and unbelievablily I was among the 17!!!...then sometime later we started with the English Test for about 60 minutes, as you all know once the test result came up, there were only 13 survived...and again I am in. I finished the Psycometric test and I was invited to be there again at 8:30am for some more activity and elimination process...the 2 recruitment ladies are so friendly and easy access persons...one from Australia and the other from Iceland...both are wonderful.



Next morning Jan 30th, I sucessfully passed the second group discussion on a such a tough topic and situation...and we started with 13 and now only 10 of us are going to Final Interview, the last stage. But no more elmination until we get the "Golden call" from Dubai...so we are all going to the final interview under a different schedule. We are only 4 males and 6 females...and I encountered my ex-collegue among the 10 finalists!!! What a coincidence!!! Both of us are in, and we have passion to be flight attendants...and now seems like the reality has become true, well quite a bit. I am looking forward to hear from Dubai after the final interview, and hopefully not having to wait that long like others.



Finally, I was invited to attend the final interview on Jan 31st...well groomed and prepared! See my invitation letter from Emirates. Coming up sum up my journey with Emirates strict selection process...

No comments: