March 25, 2008

Creating my first blog!

Hello people!
Very excited to welcome you to my blog, I will start editing and updating this journey as much as I can. Finding myself on the way to explore my career as flight attendant (cabin crew) with Emirates Airlines in United Arab Emirates! Let me set out my journey starting with Costa Rica, my second home country.

I was born in Taiwan and have been living here for 11 years, holding dual nationalities, taiwaness and costarican at the same time. It's been a drag thinking of being flight attendant and be able to fly around the world, visit and explore different countries, cultures and people. I love planes so much and always wish someday become one of those cabin crews working on the plane...well, this dream stays in my heart for a very long time until January 2008 I attended Emirates Airlines first Open Day (Recruitment event) in San Jose, Costa Rica. I must thank my current coworker "Kathya", she was the one mentioned to me that the newspaper had a such advertisement with Emirates Airlines looking for Cabin Crew on January 29th 2008 10:00am. Suddenly, I was in shcok and talking to myself "Oh my goodness, this couldn't be true...am I dreaming or what?" Emirates! One of the best airlines in the world coming to Costa Rica to hire people to be part of their International Cabin Crew team.

How could I loose this great chance! So I applied inmediately online and since then I became so vicious on researching information about Dubai and Emirates Airlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marlon, I am really happy to have had the pleasure of working with you. You are the kind of person in which anyone can trust. I know your new coworkers will be delighted with your presence as I was too.

Best of the best for you!!!!

Kattia Porras