June 7, 2008

First week training

Just got some time to update my journey with Emirates, this has been a boring and tough week for me since they started with a very intense program of induction day, uniform fitting, grooming and SEP (Safety and Emergency Procedures)!! The trainer is actually quite nice but stiff...we went through first Airbus 330 turbulence and door operations which was my first being in the flight simulator and the whole thing feel so real...we did moderate and severe turbulance (anticipated and unanticipated)...got 5 home assignments (homeworks) and reading !#%^**^%
Let's take a look at some pictures I have taken so far in my first week in Dubai...hope you guys like it and comment them of course.
....the internet down here suckssss...plus the aire conditioning in my living room is not working...got to study 3 hours at least now...Henceforward...will be updating this blog once a week for now.




No comments: