June 20, 2008

Finished the SEP!!!



After 2 weeks intense training of SEP, we all finished and got a great score! Mine was 98 and 100. Feeling so great! Now I can fly Airbus 330, 340-300, 340-500, Boeing 777-200 and 777-300! Can´t wait to start flying...this is a tough week, because only 1 day off is given to us and we need to go to training college tomorrow Saturday lol...furthermore, is my Birthday!!! what a drag! Anyway, because of the training schedule otherwise I wouldn´t accept it...
The SEP training is not really hard, you only have to pay as much as attention as you can then it will absolutely save your time on studying at home...i only spend 2 hours studying per day and put my effort to go through all materials we covered. Thus, i am really excited and everyday feeling much better with this new job and be able to deal with different cultures and people around world. This Sunday we will launch the First Aid training and it will last for only 1 week...then we will start our last module of trainig on Service! and after that I will get my first roster and by then it will be posted in this blog though...and that´s when my journey starts with Emirates Airlines!










No comments: