May 19, 2009

Joke on the plane

Joke 1:
Let me see if I can remember this conversation verbatim.
One day before the flight began and as passengers were boarding, the cutest little old woman tugged on my suit jacket."Hi there", I said. "Excuse me, sir?" She said. "Why aren't you in the cockpit?" I looked at her puzzled."Why would I be in the cockpit?" I asked. She looked back at me as if she just lost her puppy. "Aren't you a pilot?"I smiled at her. "No Mam, I'm a Flight Attendant." "Oh!" she said. "You mean a Stewardess?" "No." I replied. "A flight Attendant. Same thing, we just don't use that term much anymore.""Oh", she said again. "In that case I'll take a coke, no ice."I laughed. "I'll began beverage service as soon as we get to 10,000 Feet. I promise, you'll be the first person I serve."

Joke 2:
As soon as we finished delivering the menu in the cabin...minutes later...Ding~ (call bell!) from seat 42C, Me: Yes madam, how may I help you? Pax A: Yes, can I order my meal now? I want Okra Sambar (indian vegetarian) and my husband wants Curry fish! Me: Madam, we will be serving the meal from the front to the back so there is no need to order meal in anticipation! Moral-Aircraft is a public transportation not a restaurant!

Joke 3:
Helga is a woman pilot working for a well-known airline...
Anyway, one day Helga boarded the plane and was sitting in the cockpit with the door open. A man climbed onto the plane and was just taking his seat when he looked up and saw Helga. She saw that his face turned a shade of green and she heard him say to the air steward, 'Blimey, is that a woman I see in the cockpit?' Waiting a while Helga then heard the man say, 'Well, I suppose it's alright as long as they don't let her touch anything.'

More jokes will come to my mind as I fly more...

No comments: