March 27, 2009

April Roster! (Updated)

Finally, the roster is out...but as i didnt realize that only 5 days off can be given after/before our annual leave, hence, I got 5 days off plus 10 days leave to go back home!!! Sweet Costa Rica!!! Right after my Bangkok Sydney flight, will fly the same day back home. Thank you Mr Scheduling...I got 2 Osaka flights which make me so excited! Thanks millions!!!

4.01-4.15 LEAVE (Costa Rica, Pura vida! Voy para la casa!)
4.16 Dubai-London Heathrow (swapped IKA for LHR)
4.17 London 24 hours!
4.18 London-Dubai
4.19 Dubai-Osaka, Japan!
4.21 Back to Sandpit Dubai...
4.22-4.23 OFF
4.24 Rest
4.25 Dubai-Osaka, Japan~2nd one!
4.27 From beatiful Osaka to steamy Dubai...
4.28 OFF
4.29 Dubai-Shanghai, China (My 2nd chinese destination...Pearl Towe, I am coming!)
5.01 Shanghai-Dubai (Then start my reserve month....huh~)

In general, this is my top bid month and so happy to get 2 Osaka! Watch out my wallet again after Milan~hehehehehe...

3 comments:

derik c. said...

what is that reserve month means? reserve all the month?

Marlon Lee said...

Yes, reserve month is being reserve crew for the whole month...but they will roster flights to reserve crew from time to time or put you on standby :)

derik c. said...

i see, thanks for the info :D