March 30, 2009

Munich! danke!

I love Muchen!!! Such a beautiful city, passengers were very nice didnt drink that much as people rumoured...it was an afternoon flight hence load was full as well and we landed at night, next day in the morning as I opened the window from my room...what??????!!!!!!!! SNOWING~~~~~wohooooooooooooooo so amazing, had been waiting for so long to see snow!!! Was really impressive so couldnt wait any longer to go outside and feel the snow! After having the breakfast in the hotel, I decided to go out to Munich downtown for shopping and taking some photographs...its a cliche for me! hahahahaha~

As I walked down to the shopping area, it started to snow again which was a fantastic view and could feel the snow wasnt that strong, therefore my umbrella was fine enough to walk under snowing condition. Guess what again...another LV! and found a MUJI shop in Munich!!! Of course no doubt, i had a great shopping day in there! Munich people are nice and friendly, beautiful sites and bars for people for hang around and meet up for a coffee and tea! So looking forward to visit Munich again in the near future!


No comments: