March 2, 2009

Bonjour Paris!!! Falling in love with you~

My roster is wicked as always! So many surprises~well, this time I have Paris 24 hours layover, quite short but had a good time.



Bonjour~Merci~etc...many french words i learned on board but now not even can mention them all! hahahaha... Anyway, i was so exicted to go to Paris again after my 1st time back in December during my holidays. I was supposed to visit Louvre Museum this time however, the time we arrived in Paris was not so good to visit it, better next time ask for a afternoon departure one so i would have the whole next day to visit this historical museum and so looking forward to see Monalisa!


Once again, I visited Effel Tower and with a colleague we decided to go to Champs-Ellyse Avenue! which is my favourite routine to do in Paris. We went to Virgin's store and bought some DVD's and CD's which were on sale! cant miss them of course. Later on, I said to him we better go to try a fancy coffee in Nespresso!!! My favourite shop of coffee, we said to each other! please we must buy those coffee makers and capsules! I will do it one day this year soon! Even i know the fact that the coffee maker doesnt work without those capsules, but still~the smell and the whole coffee body knocked me out! Will show you guys when i get one!
Paris, so distinct from other european cities with wonderful sights. 24 hous is just not enough to get to know Paris~definitely has to go back again soon!

No comments: