March 1, 2009

Hamburg...beautiful German city!


As I bidded for Hamburg last month, guess how many Hamburg they gave me?? 3!!! hilarious~you want it and you got it!!! but 3 come one...too much~so i keep only 1 and swapped the other 2 for Kuala Lumpur and Paris!


The flight itself was pretty smooth, 6 hours and 40 minutes later we landed into Hamburg, located at north frontier with Denmark. We stay in a downtown hotel, very nice location where we can hang out and easily go to the city for a cliche! Why a cliche? For me it is a cliche to walk around the city and go into some shops and have some drinks and food, also buy some local stuffs...such as survenir, cups, grocery shops...etc. Since this is a 24 hours layover only, there is no much to do except my own plan.

Some of us we went out together to have a lunch and drink so to kill some tireness, had a vegetarian dish and soup i was ready for a walk in Hamburg. Only couple of us stayed more in the city, others headed back to hotel and zzzzzzzzzz. Even I was tired as well, however, I managed to keep myself awake and continued my journey in this gorgeous city. I bought some tea and had a great time walking around, grabbed a latte and kept walking~

At night, I went out for clubbing with a brazilian guy and we had a great time with his local german friends! I love german people and being that said, I will do more often german flights! people are nice and easy to deal with. Was kind of regret i swapped my other 2 Hamburg...anyway chances are coming, this route used to be a very demanding flight because we used to have a long flight pattern: DXB/HAM/JFK/HAM/DXB! but no longer exists. Only 24 hrs Hamburg and fly back to Dubai. But still, I cherish my roster a lot...no complains! See you soon Hamburg!

No comments: