November 22, 2008

Serious statement-cross cultural

For those who had read my "Flatmate moved out" post and felt upset and angry specially regarding to such phrase "screening, no brazilian nor philipino" I would like to apologize and clearly state my position here again oficially:

Personally, I am not racist nor selective with any specific nationality. What I meant before was because my current flatmate he had certain issue and instances with their previous flatmate and I don't even know the history! What can I say about this? He said to me he doesn't want any of them...and for me I was shocked whatever he said...that's was definitely not what I wanted. He overreacted but still I am okay with ANYONE, ANY NATIONALITY. Tell you why?? My best friend is from Brazil, and I have couple friends from Philipine as well...so why would I say such stupid and impolite thing about those nationalities??? I think you (I really don't know who you are) misunderstood what I meant and never ever meant to hurt or damage any reputation of your people, however, the comments you left in my blog is absolutely unacceptable and absurd regarding to ME, all those words you used were even 10000000 times worse than being a racist! Who is racist now??? Costa Rica is famouse of picking pockets??? etc... PLEASE, you must reflect on the language and words you used here in my blog and at least respect the people who are reading them. My apologize to you that i didn't explain myself and you had misunderstood my post and the entire instance. Now, if there is anything you don't like about me PLEASE just ignore me, by the way I deeply love brazilian people and proud of being a costa rican! Be smart and open minded next time while reading my blog and leaving your comments in my blog. Hopefully you reflect on those bad words against me, and meditate your own action before criticize others.

I woule like to thank you for bringing me attention about my previous posts, and again no racist comment nor impolite comments will be accepted in this blog. Thank you and safe flying everyone!

3 comments:

C to the G said...

Hi, You can't please everyone, a blog is intended to state your MIND like it or not, of course we can be careful on what we say ! Now, if your flat-mate had a bad experience with certain nationalities it's only legitimate for him to have his apprehensions. Let's not confuse prejudice and racism ! and somewhere along there stereotypes !

Happy flying to all... and please let's not forget that we are mere mortals and communication is the key to peace !

Marlon Lee said...

Thank you! I know there are some people with no brain on thinking and analyzing what they do or what they say. Anyway, I don´t feel any guilty at all but unfortunately for those who misunderstood my post they gotta cool down themselves and reflect on what they said to me.

Anonymous said...

you need to improve your writing skills.....