November 1, 2008

Surprise for my airport standby!!!

First all, I was soooooooo~lucky! On the 30th airport standby after 10 minutes waiting with my laptop opened...scheduling called my staff number 392011!!! i was shocked...so quick!? Then I approached to his desk and ask where I have been pulled out for? He said: You are going to Singapore & Brisbane 9 days trip!!! I was ufffff...thanks god I packed my suitcase for 9 days as well. Suddenly all the people around were looking at me enviciously~Well this is my second SIN BNE trip which I did it first time in Sept. Now Singapore is still hot and humid as always, however Brisbane is having its lovely spring! I am loving this job now~~

Hello~ here is the new updated roster after all my effort on swapping flights!

Nov 1-7 Singapore and Brisbane trip! (Starting on Oct 30th)
Nov 8-12 Reserve
Nov 13-14 OFF
Nov 15 Dubai-Casablanca, Marruecos (Oh yeah~Northen africa! Exotic)
Nov 17 Casablanca-Dubai
Nov 18 Cochin, India (lol...again! Wanna call sick though...)
Nov 19-21 Cape Town (wow~I got it too! South Africa, I am coming!)
Nov 22.23 OFF
Nov 24-26 Dubai-Glasgow, Scotland (Lovely city but it will be very cooooold~)
Nov 27 Rest Day
Nov 28-30 Johannesburg, South Africa again!

I am loving this job seriously!

Writting this blog at a cyber cafe in Brisbane...

No comments: