September 27, 2008

Brilliant Singapore and Koala´s hometown...Brisbane!





Well...i finally got the longest 9 days trip in Emirates, consisting of Singapore and Brisbane and shuttle to Auckland. 2 days in SIN and 4 days in BNE. Tell you guys the reason why I wouldn´t mind doing this flight every month:

1. Good allowance in BNE, we got 423 AUD which equals to almost 400 USD!!! Money saving and have days off out of Dubai.

2. Is a 9 days trip, therefore I can get away from DUBAI oven for a while!!!
3. Singapore is a brilliant city very organized and basically I can eat a lot of Bread talk´s!!! (yummy)
4. Brisbane is Koala´s hometown, and I deeply love Koala!!! Go to Koala Sanctuary and you can also see Kangaroos and actually feed them. They are so lazy to get up...and there you can cuddle koalas! (YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PHOTO...)
Singapore, just lovely. So tiny but so busy, too small to be seen on the map, but too attractive and brilliant to be ignored! More you see more you like. From Chingi International Airport to Subway, and from streets to restaurants...all well done and organized in a friendly way. You barely see a rubbish on the floor, sometimes I asked how they did it! Chowing gums is prohibitted and punished by law! Well people, wake up now...this is how Singapore being named as the best city, best airport, best airline!



Brisbane, located at Australia eastern coast, 729kms from the capital Sydney. After previous Bangkok and Sydney flight, this is my second Australian flight in 2nd month flying with Emirates. I can tell ya...I love Australia and can actually live there!!! People are nice (friendly and physically talking...) everything looks so nice, not much contamination and easy to hang around the city. A lot of fabulous places to visit during summer or winter. As I pointed out before, Koalas and Kangaroos are his prides. I missed the trip to Sunshine coast and Gold Coast because I went to see those cute and cuddly animals, as most of the crew had done that before already...i had to go there alone by taking a bus and the Koala Sanctuary is only 45 minutes away from Brisbane city.


CLUBBING....LET´S GO!


Shall I bid for this flight again? Oh yeah...definitely!

No comments: