September 19, 2008

Jakarta!

So tiring after flying 1 month from the desert to Jakarta, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Sydney, Moscow, Singapore, Brisbane and Osaka...finally I have 4 days OFFFFF to blogging a bit and update my journey with EK.

Back to 1 month ago I went to Jakarta for 3 days layover which was quite long for Jakarta! Why? Because there is not much to see in there, besides animal wild safari and shopping, there is really not much to do though! The traffic is horrible and mosquitos attack in the hotel was a night mare... plus the ghosty and spooky stories with that hotel really scared me! To be honest someone knocked my door at the second night...was midnight and i heard it!!! Really weird noise from the bathroom as well, however, i was quite calm and did not want to check the origin of those NOISE @%$#X Animal Safari was amazing, the first time being so close to those wild animal such as tiger, lion and panther...there was a malteese crew he wanted us to keep the window open...what the fuck!? if he wanted to be eaten then nobody cares, but we were all fresh meat for them!!! i tried to keep my window close but kept a 5 cms gap to take photos of them.

Here comes my photos!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems you have great time on that Jakarta Layover,sorry I was pulled out on second day,otherwise I might join you guys for some fun.Anyway, enjoy Dubai