September 19, 2008

Hong Kong! The Oriental Pearl






Swap system really helped! I swapped my 3 days off with Hong Kong flight just right after my Jakarta...i came back from Jakarta on the 15th and the next day I did HKG flight! How crazy is that...I want Hong Kong so bad, and now i want it i got it!

Such a beautiful and amazing city...so tiny but so brilliant! Is too small to believe it is one of the busiest community and bring millions and millons visitors every year to this fabulous place. Now they have Disney too!! I had no time to visit evey single place, only did some sight seeing and hanging around the shopping area...25 hrs layover @X%$#^! what happened to my company...they always give us such a short layover in a big city! why they don't give us 72 hours layover in HKG instead of Jakarta...lol

Anyway, can't really do many things in HKG...great food, great buildings, great people...I am first time so close to Taiwan after 13 years away from him...i was thinking 45 mins i could have taken a flight to Kaohsiung...sadly I couldn't since this is a 25 hrs layover not 72...otherwise i would have done that...hahaha.

Asian Big Apple...see ya soon~!


No comments: