September 27, 2008

日本国 Japan!! 大阪 Osaka...irasshaimase!いらっしゃいませ






いらっしゃいませ...means welcome in Japanese.


No complains to my roster, just perfect. I got Osaka, Japan 30 hours layover! Too short to get to know this awesome city and charming culture...it is a pity that Emirates flies daily to Osaka~


After 9 hours flying over himaraya and Beijing...finally we landed at the Kansai International Airport which is built on an human made island. It is huge but well friendly designed so you won't get lost! Osaka is a beautiful city, commercial and tourist travelers favourite city in Japan. Personally I enjoyed japanese culture and people are just so educated...so nice to meet them everytime you walk in a store all you can hear is "irasshaimase!" welcoming you to their store, and always smiling at you. Even though you can't speak japanese they threat you as they do with locals. The most challenging thing is to pronounce their street name and get a cab where the driver can speak a bit english...anyway I had a great time in Osaka!




Next day i took a train to Kyoto (is located north of Osaka) 35 minutes only. The way going took longer because I took the "ALL STOPS" train instead of "EXPRESS"... hence took me almost an hour to get there. Kyoto is famous of temples and is the oldest city in Japan (that's what i heard...), you can't go to Osaka without visiting Kyoto at the same time! Is charming and adorable, people told me to come back in autum to see maple leaves falling...and all brown! how exciting...hopefully Scheduling officer will give me Osaka by then...(finger crossed!!)




I went to visit one of the nearest temple close to Kyoto Station, took some photos and feed those crazy doves flying around me to get those corns on my hand...annoying though! some even grabbed my shoulder! quite scary...hahaha.

Back to the beautiful Osaka, I had the local food which was yummy loved how they prepared the food for you and add all garnishes to your plate as it looks too gorgeours to eat. Salad noodles was my first time having it...is a cold dish but really flavourful and tasty, for the desert i had Creme bulle...they only make 20 per day! And i had one of them...heavenly texture and flavour was great! Such a nice french desert in Japan! can wait to actually taste french one, maybe when I get Paris flight.

I love Osaka...see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ご多幸をおいのりています