October 10, 2008

At home! Finally

After 20 hours trip from Dubai to San Jose Costa Rica...uhhhh...I was dead! Such a tiring trip but finally we landed despite of turbulance due to storm in Costa Rica! Really, compared Continental Airline to us...they are far behind us...the aircraft we went on had no entertainment system at all, no music, no headset...such a POOR airline and was cramped! My colleague and I we were being assigned to the last row where seats are not reclinable! Anyhow, I managed to sleep a bit...definitely I love Emirates!


Costa Rica, as now is the rainy season and therefore it is raining everyday! Missing the rain by the way...After woke up the next day I had to go to reactivate my mobile phone since it had been disconnected since August...can't believe I could recover my original number without asking for it...
I really miss a lot my friends here in Costa Rica, I have to organize my 14 days holidays here to visit all of them and of course catch up the old times...hehehe!

No comments: