October 4, 2008

Beirut before my leave...

Just checked my roster, and for my surprise they rostered me for Beirut flight on Monday Oct 6th departure time 17:00 coming back on the 7th at 01:00...which means I am not assigned to any home standby or airport standby...and I can change my travel date back home to the 7th too! well could be...I am not sure, Houston flight departs at 9am..so that means also i can still come to me flat and pack my stuffs then get a cab straight down to the airport! Such a rush trip!

At least i gain 1 more day for my vacation! that´s absolutely fine...since i can sleep on the way to Houston! Flight load is very light and that will give me a full row of 4 seats to sleeeeeeeep... I don´t care THIS TIME! I will be a passenger (well...I will be identified as EK STAFF on the PL-PASSENGER LIST) but anyway i am not crew this time. uhhhhh! 16 hours flight is waiting for me...the good thing is that I will be flying with Javier, one of the costarican crew and also my neighbour in CR! YES VIVA COSTA RICA!

No comments: