October 22, 2008

Time to return to Dubai...desert!?



Time really flies! 2 weeks is over and finally got on the plane and flew back to Dubai (another long hours trip)...such a long flight~3 hours and 20 minutes from San Jose to Houston, then 6 hours boring transit at the airport...at last, 14 hours and 20 minutes from Houston to Dubai NON STOP! Thanks god this time I managed to sleep 9 hours because no people were sitting next to me, so 3 seats became my bed! then only woke up to eat then went back to sleep...until we landed into Dubai. As I figured out already, we were parked to the brand new terminal 3 in Dubai International Airport, which is stunning and well organized plus its brand new design made me feel really special for this welcome back home~! The whole process to go through immigration and baggage claim was smooth and easy to find the way out...caught a taxi and here I am...in my flat, 21st Century Tower on the Sheikh Zayed Road.
Hard to describe what I am feeling now here, at a sudden i was in Costa Rica...20 hours later i am here in Middle East...what a big change! No time to feel strange at anything...everything is normal, I can feel Dubai seems to be my second home town now! yes i know, but you won't believe me...I still miss Costa Rica a lot, my family and my friends! See you guys next year!

No comments: