October 22, 2008

Cahuita beach! Costa Rica, my sweet home!


I had the best vacation ever in Costa Rica, my sweet home! After spending 2 weeks with my family and my dear friends (even though some of them I couldn't see bcz i had no car!...please don't hate me those who are reading my blog now~~~) Basically I arranged a weekend to go to the beach and having fun with my best friend Josue! We had so much fun, originally our plan was going to Pacific coast but unfortunately it had been raining tremendously so roads were being covered by floods...sadly we had to change our destination to caribbean coast where the weather was fabulous and sunny! BIG CONSTRAST WITH PACIFIC COAST.



We rented a car and spent 2 nights in Cahuita, one of the famous beaches in Costa Rica. Caribbean coast has its particular characteristc and its people bring thousands and thousands tourists to this beautiful site! Cahuita has a very natural beach and forest, being that said, a national park to conserve this god blessed land and avoid being demaged by humans. Therefore, you can see all kinds of wild animals in the park...well I only saw couple of white face monkeys and snake skin...we walked at least hour and falf to reach the farest point of Cahuita, Punta Cahuita. White sands and choral around us, such a paradise! all worth it for walking that long...


I will recommend you guys to visit Costa Rica and don't forget to spend couple days in our natural and gorgeous beaches! TICOS we all love our natural spots such as beaches, volcanos and rivers!

No comments: