October 3, 2008

My dream is to fly!!

Gosh...my first standby was today from 4am to 12md, couldn´t sleep well because i was thinking about when the phone is gonna ring and where i am going to! Unfortunately...Mr Scheduling missed me and didn´t call me during that long 6 hours! I already have 2 days OFF, now they gave me another 2 days off until Oct 6th...I don´t want so many days off and I don't need them at least you give me 4 days off at a time so I can go home earlier!! scheduling is just joking me!!! If you want me on standby please GIVE ME A FLIGHT! or GIVE ME DAYS OFF to hit my annual leave!!! this reserve month is killing me...

Just went to Mall of the emirates...full of people due to today is weekend and Ramadan holiday...so I couldn´t wait to get home, and while stepping out of the mall and...i found the taxi queue was soooo long... well let's say this is normal in Dubai, why am i surprised for? hahaha...lol

I want to do a short turn around flight or a short layover so I can go home on the 8th! Otherwise this month is gonna be sooooo poooor. :-#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it seems we had exactly the same stby !! I was on S5 too and they didn't pull me out either. And even more weird I also went to the MOE today and nearly drowned in a Tsunami of dishdashas. Now the trick with the taxi rank at the Mall Of The Emirates is to go all the way to west end, meaning behind Kepinski and hail a cab from there. Usually they already in a queue waiting to pick up the well behaved ones at the main entrance. But god I didn't want to wait that long in the heat....