January 20, 2009

Beijing 北京你好~

Good morning Beijing! Yes...has been a long time i havent seen chinese flight in my roster, as the first month of 2009, i got Beijing for the second time when it was my second layover back in July~as now no chinese crew can fly to China for undefined period due to some issue with their agent back home (that's what I heard...) This time Beijing is in its coldest month January, was -7 degrees during my stay. Freezing cold when I walked out the hotel for sightseeing this time, unlike sumer, I wore scarfs and heavy coat to be able to walk around in the city.



Originally the first officer was joining me to go to Forbbiden City and Bird Nest (2008 Olympic Games Stadium), however, he needed a bit more sleep so he left a note outside my room so I didnt have to wait for him. Certainly he is a responsible person! At the end, I went out with the other phillipino crew...we had a great time haning out and had great photos ever~because of the custom we had to put on!


Subway system in Beijing is very complete and clean! Quite organized, similar to Singapore's. Chinese people have improved a lot in their infrastructure and turistic sites. But still selling fake brands is all around the market places...that's a critical characteristic...

No comments: