January 20, 2009

Vienna~yeah again!

Less than 3 weeks I went back to Vienna again~wow! is my thrid Vienna already, for other crew was their first Vienna though. I can say i am so lucky to get Vienna quite often, thank you Mr Scheduling!

This time, Vienna was as cold as usual however it snowed the day before we arrived, therefore we could still see snow and ice on the sides of streets, even on the runway of the airport. During 24 hours stay, there was no snow but cold air! Instead of going far from downtown, I decided to have my lunch in a Japanese restaurant (the same one i went last time). Was supposed to go for clubbing the night I arrived, but i was tired and needed more beauty sleep~so I called my friend to come til next morning to have our Vienna Breakfast. This ocassion in Starbucks~hehehehe funny huh~but later on we walked into my favourite chocolate shop in Vienna called "Julius Melinl" specially its well known Spanische Schokolate Crema, so rich and creamy taste! mmmm~suddenly the happiness was floating around my cup! Thank you Wayne for taking me out to have a morning walk in Vienna! Good luck for your study in Vienna~
First time seeing a pony on the street~ and saw EVA Airways aircraft parked right next to ours! Feeling strange as it represents taiwan my original home town...


What a difference~Qatar aiways uses A320 for Doha-Vienna, instead we use 777-300!

3 comments:

Traytable said...

That pony is so cute, do you know what it was doing on the street?

Marlon Lee said...

oh yeah~his owner was showing her and selling his unique image...so if you wanna take a photo with that pony, you gotta give the owner some money (coins are fine...but dont be mean~at least 1 or 2 euros) hehehe...

Melissa said...

OMG A PONY!!!