January 29, 2009

Perth, what a lovely place to go!

Perth, the only Australian destination I haven't been to so far...by also acknowledged of its long distance flight with only 27 hours layover, I made it! 10 hours and 30 minutes flight time from Dubai to Perth, full of passengers, midnight departure, most of the passengers were having their own dreams throughout the flight. Upon our arrival into Perth, was around 6pm and the sky was so clear and bright as if it were 2pm, local people told me that it will get dark until 9pm! yeah this is summer time in Australia~lovely because the day seems to be longer for me!


I didn't do much in Perth, apart from going to William Street and Hay Street Mall to have a walk and shop some groceries to bring home, something like what? FRESH VEGETABLES!!! Since those in Dubai are imported and not fresh for me...thus I bought some nice and fresh veggies to pack into my suitcase. One of my favourite thing to do in outstation...grocery shop! hahaha~

Next day, I took a bus to Cotteslow beach which is 35 minutes away from downtown...this time i didn't go out with the crew, I preferred to go on my own with much freedom and privacy to do what I want to do. Beach is so nice with white sands all over the coast~beautiful place to go for a tan or to get a nice and relaxing rest on the beach...well for me i had only 30 minutes to be there since I gotta come back to the hotel to rest a bit before the long flight back to Dubai...there is something negative on this trip is the fact that we had the worst senior flight attendant on board...she was such a weird person without education at all, how could she shut us in front of the passengers...all passengers saw her hace and vocabularies were absolutely unacceptable! even told us to go to the cabin every 10 minutes to check passengers!!! this is not even part of our standard i mean during 10 hours and half...how many times should you go to the cabin by doing every 10 minutes! so ridiculous~i heard that she already has many issues and problems with the previous crew, and this one with no exception, she made our life so impossible, one business class crew cried, no one could stand for her...and she seemed to be so irrational to not understand what people think of her...anyway some crew is gonna write her a report. I would not say anything but NOT looking forward to fly with her anymore! End of the story! hehehehe~


No comments: