January 9, 2009

Freezing Vienna!


Last time in Vienna back in August was summer time, everything was green and fresh plus lovely weather! This time at the end of december guess what...is winter time and was freezing!!! -6 degrees thanks god no snows so I could still go out for a bit sightseeing and crab something to eat. Vienna for me is one of the best layover I have done so far, besides Osaka Japan.


After we arrived at Vienna, i went out with one chinese girl we headed out for a japanese lunch and was great and tasty. I had a spicy nooddle soup and some spring rolls...yes doesnt sound like japanese cousine...hahaha~and no doubt Celine she had sashimi and sushi rolls...anyway I am vegetarian not many choices for me lah~

Later on, we went for a walk around the city centre and took some photos...I almost forgot in Europe during winter time the sunset is earlier...around 4.30pm it was getting dark...lol...we hadnt seen much yet, and it was getting late! By 6pm, the sun was completely set down at the horizont and which means my camara started to be useless (because the night mode in my sony camara doesnt work properly...crap! no many pictures this time!)


Next morning, I called my friend who has been living and studying in Vienna for past 3 months, to have a coffee and breakfast together. He took me to a nice restaurants where it ia famous of its delicious pastries and breads...next time i am sure i will buy some and bring them to Dubai! Oh yeah~tell you guys...I just swapped my days off for another Vienna trip! yessssss shopping and clubbing!!

Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhh love you WIEN (VIENNA)! GUTTEN TAG~SHUZ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Vienna looks amazing. Can't wait to go there!