January 30, 2009

February Roster is out~~~(Updated)

This time FEBRUARY roster came out quite late until 27th almost 9:00 in the morning!!! Everyone was so desesperated and ran out of patience...finally it was released, but as I forecasted and upon my research the day before...I got some flights I bid for hence I had an idea of my new roster before everyone~though I think i am quite good on searching my own roster by going day by day!

Feb 1 OFF
Feb 2 OFF
Feb 3 Dubai-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (49 hours layover! yeah~)
Feb 4 KUL
Feb 5 KUL
Feb 6 Kuala Lumpur-Dubai
Feb 7 Dubai-Hamburg (Yesssss, I knew it!)
Feb 8 Hamburg
Feb 9 Hamburg-Dubai
Feb 10 OFF
Feb 11 Dubai-Paris! (Oh yeah~finally i have a Paris flight...this time gotta go to Museum Louvre)
Feb 12 Paris
Feb 13 Paris-Dubai
Feb 14 OFF
Feb 15 OFF
Feb 16 OFF
Feb 17 Dubai-Singapore (Yeah...love Singapore! and this is a 6 days trip)
Feb 18 Singapore-Melbourne (34 hours layover~this time i can get to know MEL better!)
Feb 19 Melbourne
Feb 20 Melbourne-Singapore (arriving on the 21st)
Feb 22 Singapore-Dubai
Feb 23 OFF
Feb 24 Dubai-Manchester UK (Swapped my original BOM for a layover!!!)
Feb 26 Manchester UK-Dubai
Feb 27 Dubai-Dhaka (Short flight but with layover! thinking to visit Dhaka Proyect~)
Feb 28 Dhaka-Dubai

Thank you Mr. Scheduling for setting up my lovely roster! I have no complaint at all~Have a safe flight and happy new year of Ox! (Gong Xi Fa Cai~ 恭喜发财!)

5 comments:

C to the G said...

that's a good roster in deed !!!

Anonymous said...

Finally, you are coming to KUL... welcome to Kuala Lumpur... :D

Marlon Lee said...

Derik,
Are you in KUL? Can I contact you when i am there?? show me ur city! hahaha~

Anonymous said...

Happy new year~~ (hope u still remember who i am.. hehe)
don't forgot to EAT EAT EAT in Dac
best hotel with best food ever~ free breaki and amazing dinner!!
Enjoy~

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Marlon, I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you posted a reply here.
BTW, I'm staying in KUL. So how was your KUL layover? Had fun in KUL?
Hope to see you here in some other time.